Managed network solutions
Offering you managed IP-based network infrastructures that support voice, data and video services.
Our specialised network managers will help you tackle the complexities of converged networks. We first look at the problems that you face and address them in the most professional and efficient way possible.
- Broad solution range: Our fibre solutions include point-to-point and point-to-multipoint networks, such as Gigabit Passive Optical Networks (GPON).
- Compliance: The managed network solutions are fully compliant with International Telecommunication Union standards.
- Monitoring: Networks are monitored from a centralised Network Operations Centre.
- Service levels: Service level agreements cater for unique customer requirements.
- Value-added services (VAS): Various VAS can be integrated over the network infrastructure, including the prioritisation of these services.
Our managed network solutions include
Local area networks
Our network features
- Centralised management: Centrally managing the network simplifies fault diagnoses, enables SLA tracking, and facilitates management reporting.
- Increased efficiencies: Our network services help representative and management bodies to improve management and control, reduce costs and create additional revenue streams.
- Cost saving: The network enables multiple service provider aggregation. This minimises the network infrastructure and significantly reduces costs.
- ISP selection: The network solution allows multiple Internet service providers to provide broadband services to customers.
- Stability and availability: Fibre networks provide a stable service, even during peak-usage periods, unlike mobile networks.
- Revenue generating guest access:
See our full range of services
What’s more, we have a range of solutions that ensure a holistic approach to your network, security and other requirements.
Planning and design
Managed Network Solutions
Local area networks
Security control room